Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How to get colored contacts?

I want to get colored contacts,but I don%26#039;t know how to.I like my current eye color but I really like trying new things,so... Anyway,do I have to get a prescription even if I don%26#039;t have any vision problems?And if I have to,then how do I get it?


I have dark brown hair,dark brown eyes(they%26#039;re almond and medium-sized),and medium beige skin.I%26#039;m thinking of getting dark amber or medium brown ones.Do you think those colors would look good on me?I think hazel ones would look really pretty on me,but I%26#039;m single-eyelided Asian,so I think it might make my eyes look kinda weird(I%26#039;m not being racist here).But anyway,what color do you think would look good on me?


Thanks!=)
How to get colored contacts?
u should get light brown and u can get them with perfect vision!
How to get colored contacts?
Yes you need a prescription. I have been wearing contacts since I was 11. The eye exam tells the doctor the shape and size of your eye so that your contacts will fit properly. Some eye exams cost around $90. But you can go to a place like Pearl Vision where they frequently run specials for free eye exam if you purchase contacts. I saw an Asian girl at a movie store with these deep blue contacts, it was so cool, I immediately went out and got my own! There is also another super cool color by FreshLook Contacts that is a brown/hazel color that is very flattering on everyone, it makes your eyes look shiny! Good luck!
Reply:order some off the internet. simple:)

No comments:

Post a Comment