Wednesday, March 25, 2009

16 year old and 20 year old???!?

So I have this friend who was dating a 19 year old guy that she met at Kroger. He smoked pot, lived with his parents, dropped out of high school, and she was always the one who made all the effort. When she was on vacation he texted her to say that he found someone who was always there for him when he needed her and that he didn%26#039;t want to be with her anymore. Now she is dating this new guy. He is now her manager at Ingles. He%26#039;s 20 and she%26#039;s only 16. I just want to know what it is with her and all these older guys! Are they just looking to get in her pants??? I mean she isn%26#039;t drop dead gorgeous. She has a pretty face, a HUGE chest, a and a big butt, however, she is somewhat chunky. What do you guys think? Do they actually like her or do they just want some? Just for the record, I am in no means jealous. I have the most AMAZING boyfriend who I couldn%26#039;t be happier with! But I am really concerned about my friend! I don%26#039;t want her to get hurt again!!! She deserves better than some horny guy
16 year old and 20 year old???!?
Ive heard of a 20 year old dating a 40 year old and they were rtuly in love


so itcould be true or fake


however it sounds true to me and i think the new guy likes her for who he is because he did an act of kindness for her


how sweet ?


thats a true romance to me


Always,


Katy
16 year old and 20 year old???!?
The discrepancy between the ages isn%26#039;t that much, maturity levels don%26#039;t only depend on age. It sounds like her new boyfriend might really like her but I wouldn%26#039;t base that on the gummy bear incident, things like that sometimes are contrived. Even if it isn%26#039;t, sometimes it might just be a manifestation of new love. The real test is to see his true colors as time moves on but that would be in any relationship not just because the ages are different. If he was 30 then that would be a major red flag but in this case just let it play out, hopefully he really is a good guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment