Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Girls if you get a house with a guy would you want your own seperate queen bathroom for makeup, creams etc...?

No and yes. No because I might not have that much stuff. Yes because I do need my own space!
Girls if you get a house with a guy would you want your own seperate queen bathroom for makeup, creams etc...?
if there%26#039;s space, yea cause there%26#039;s a ton of stuff and most of them guys don%26#039;t want to see





if not, I can do with a personal medicine cabinet
Girls if you get a house with a guy would you want your own seperate queen bathroom for makeup, creams etc...?
yes! it depends on the girl though. but im sure any girl could fill up a bathroom with their own things, as well as a guy.
Reply:of course! I still need girl time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment